What is your character's personality like? What do they like or dislike? What made them that way? At least 3-4 sentences.
- Nyssa could be different - could - that is, if she wanted to be different. The problem is, a significant lack of motivation to be different, as well as a certain distaste towards anything that could be considered a 'rule' or a restraint, prevents that from happening. Two halves caused by two things. The first, a high degree of narcissism; the second, a desire humored, and built from a young child. Of course - there is a third variable, apathy. A complete lack of care or consideration for anything, or anyone, should she consider it to be getting in her way.
- That started at about fifteen years of age. A deep desire to do whatever she wants makes her utterly unpredictable, which, to some degree, makes her more dangerous than she might already be. Her plans might change in five minutes, or a second, because something has caught her attention more strongly. It's not that Nyssa is inherently terrible, though the people she was brought up around may have had some influence on her path. That's the one thing she's never rebelled over, because she wanted to join that path, early attempts by her parents to keep her away were unsuccessful. She works on a sort of high-level intelligence learnt through her school days - something her more mercenary counterparts never had consideration for.
- They were the brawn - she's clearly enough, the brains more so than the brawn. An almost sadistic wit exposes itself one time or another, it just depends when you catch her.
What is your character's history? How did they find out about their supernatural genes? At least 5-7 sentences.
- Nyssa was born in Athens, but raised in Oslo. Her parents were both telekenetics, they had married less out of love for each other than love for the idea of bringing more powerful offspring than if they married someone with a different ability. Of course, hence Nyssa came into the picture, and she wishes she could say she made them regret having a child, but they really couldn't see any fault in her. (Probably why she thinks she is perfection incarnate now, if you think about it.) She grew up around their business partners, they were of the underground sort, so she likes to say she was born into the idea of not caring about people. Nyssa did have a capacity for that, once, when she used to be apologetic for breaking stuff, and sorry-i-did-that-to-your-cat and what have you.
- What really proves she did once care was when she met Yulia Serdyuk, her yearmate. They did really care about each other, they became fast friends, the telepath, and the telekinetic. It sort of annoyed Nyssa whenever Yulia intruded on her thoughts, she'd usually throw random small objects (using the telekinetic ability) to distract her and throw her off. It felt somewhat intrusive, but there were some times that it could actually be quite funny. Nyssa eventually fell for her - the first, and last time, that Nyssa has fallen for anyone, ever. (She makes it look like she's in love with people, but she never really is anymore.)
- It was only in her sixth year that she really started getting into things - helping a younger student gain the power she desired, mostly because she wanted to be able to cash in a favour lately. The only person able to associate Nyssa with the follow up...isn't exactly in the best place right now, mostly because she was the main victim. After that, Nyssa dropped off the map. Left Yulia and everyone behind, though she kept tabs on everyone. She wanted to get involved in her parents' business and she'd felt she'd learnt all she possibly could from the school environment - it felt like a restraint, and she doesn't deal well with restraints.
- Since then, she's been wandering the globe, doing whatever the hell she feels like. Running into a few old friends on the way isn't so bad. She's cashing in a favour with a friend who owes her one to stay in an apartment near the Academy, mostly in hopes of catching sight of two people she used to know.
What is your character's appearance like? Who are they modeled by?
- (insert rant about how much i love her here) Her FC is Debrah Scarlett.
What species is your character?
What year is your character in? Remember, it does not have to be seventh grade. Olympus Academy runs from seventh grade to 12th in University
- Nyssa left school at sixteen to...pursue what she saw as something better. She's now 22, and embracing this whole lifestyle, since there's clearly no way she can go back.
Anything else you would like to add?
eurofandom's perfect idiot