The final result: There will be separate dorms, located in the Esprit Building for students, and the Apollo Building for teachers, but they will not be separated by species. The dorms will however, be more personalized, with the allowing of dorms to be used by either single students/teachers, or shared.
Hey everyone! 'Tis your resident Sophie calling. I have something I wanna run by the whole lot of you. So, it has been determined that the Academy will be split into seven buildings. Two of those buildings, the Esprit Building and the Hammersmith Apollo/Apollo Building, will be dedicated strictly to serving one purpose; serving as a place where students and teachers can relax. The Esprit Building is the one for students, and the Apollo Building is for teachers. But wait! What about the dorm rooms? Do they not belong in those buildings? This vote is essentially asking one question: do you want students and teachers to have separate dorms located in the aforementioned buildings?
- I propose an amendment that we do not separate dorms by species
- On the brink of something new, something wonderful and bright.
- Separating by species would automatically rip away the possibilities of drama and no. ;c #dramaslut
New thing for you guys; how about with this, we allow students and teachers to have their own dorms? They'd come in two "flavors": individual and shared. What do you think?
I mean, it all sounds fine, but how would it be divided? Would it be co-ed? Would it be high school students only allowed to dorm with other high school students, or? There's a lot of options here, I'm just asking for a little clarification. :P
- Co-ed as far as that goes. And after thinking it through a bit, yes, students will only be able to share with those of their classification (MS with MS only, HS with HS only, Uni with Uni only). This will not regulate for age though.
- So, kinda like the rooms at camp?
- More or less, yeah.
For Separate Dorms (+8)
- Think of a regular academy, but I vote that we don't separate by species if we do this
- --Frostleaf1615 (talk) 03:02, February 16, 2017 (UTC)
- On the brink of something new, something wonderful and bright. I agree with Taiga. Let's make this authentic, yeah?
- Idc what happens really